Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'll hold with me..the memories


Somewhere between all the changing and growing, somewhere along the path of life, somewhere between work and pretending to Work and then downright not working at all..between making plans and then breaking plans..from laughing at nothing to all play and no work..from books and poems..from utterly clueless and senseless chatter to silence..from ignorance to love..from talking to myself to singing in the shower..i learned what life is all about..i learned that pretending to be happy doesn’t make you happy..i learned that its ok to ask for help..and its ok to mess up things.. I learned its ok to complain to your friends for a whole day..i learned that sometimes the things you want most you just cant have and the things you look for are right in front of you..i learned that its ok to feel alone among a bunch of so-called-friends and above all I learned that just when you think it cant get worse..it does!! But with the love and support of some people in your life..you survive!! I learned that there is no such thing as maximum limit to endurance. just when you think you cant take anymore..He up there extends your bar of threshold and you are ready to take more.

Time goes on and on in endless zones. Sometimes the spark behind the loving eyes gets clouded by life’s cruel inhumane side but the moon always shines in the darkest of nights. Life always casts hopes and dreams, but they are also sometimes shot down in a second. But the beauty of my life is that when there’s no way out left i start finding the traces of destination. And I have learned that if it wasn’t for darkness, light of hope wud not have made its way.

I have learned that I am from myself, from all of my soul, from my friends and my family!

................................................................Aisha's state of mind on her b'day ...15th May 2007