Wednesday, April 26, 2006

...headaches...


Someone once described me as the “most stressed out mellow girl you’ll ever meet. Yet I tend not to bother people with all the craziness in my head.I like to be with people. But then I also like to get lost in myself, going deep under water, going almost non-verbal. And then come up for air, and then take a few more dives. They say "Excess of everything is bad" and they are Right...my mind needs rest!! its getting out of control God save me...plsss....though no doubt everything happens for a reason .. and i believe this time its a special and sacred purpose BUT i want things in command of myself.. there are many creepy abnormally abnormal things happening around me.. with me and with ppl around me..but i never thought to filter my thoughts and dreams and take them seriously before this one particular incident that happened yesterday and it scared me. i had a dream two days back about an accident and guess wot... a friend told me about being jammed in building elevator along with two more people for good two three hours and i was like damn.. i knew i saw all this in dream...its not something that happened first time with me ...that is foreseeing things and events but why am i having headaches... why..wots different this time and wot needs to be taken care of ... i dnt know..its not clear to me yet...