Wednesday, March 08, 2006

flashback...



I see myself walking
on the damp beaches of eternity
The sea crashing at the shore…
And my thoughts gusting’…to da truth of life…
They have been wondering
Who am i
What they see in me..
They try so much to touch
wotz behind the shadows veiling me
some think I play innocent
some think I am wacky
some even think I m mysterious
I hav been termed crazy, indifferent and simply queer
I have been loved and hated for the similar reasons too..
and i wonder... is it ME or its with them..
am I at the wrong place…or they are in the shadows..
and when I try to show them
they say they cant see

I SAY..
It’s in the grace of my style…
The shine ov my eyes
When they see me passing
It ought to make them proud…

I SAY…
souls like mine aint designed to merge wid their background....
It’s in the joy of my voice...
The need of my care,
The warmth of my smile
And the strength of my conviction
Coz I am a Phenomenal girl
And THEY are gonna talk about me coz they envy me
the life i live...
I affected their lives...they didnt affect mine..
…they cant incarcerate my intensity..
let them..