Thursday, April 13, 2006

..endless dimensions...


April 13, 2006 1:52 am
Its not so long when they told me that there’s another dimension apart from three physical dimensions we are part of.. It opened up a new horizon for me.. A new and very motivating thought process started. I started getting answers to questions curled up in shackles of my mind since long. The motivation level was so high it would be justified to say I was convinced that this is the maximum my mind can grasp, this is the ultimate truth. Anyways time flew by and I started practicing things I have been taught with all my sincerity and good will. There were times when things were happening the way I wished them to be and I got more convinced that yes it works…wow!! I got some more positive energy more motivation and ultimately peace of mind… but then after a few days some friends started shattering my belief. They were of the opinion it’s anti-Islamic and it will lose my faith on Almighty Allah. I kept debating with them with the limited knowledge I had and kept convincing them as well as myself that no its only strengthening my faith its only making me good Muslim its only making me a better human being. But….but deep down with every passing day I was developing my doubts. I was getting scared of the time they predicted…time when I start to feel myself so strong to deviate me from my religion…but the journey was on and it was worth it… very fruitful for me as with every passing day I was having new experiences… though there’s nothing too magnificent to quote still life was interesting and peaceful!!!

The strongest convincing point Sumera always raised was that why indulge into such mind games when u can achieve all this by just praying from Allah with all your heart. I mean I am convinced yes she is right. If I look back, in 23 years of my life I got everything I wished for and even more Alhamdullilah and then I only used to pray …no such mind powers as they call it were there to work for me!! So why blow apart your focus and energy and specially MONEY!!

Now, first thing first, as I said earlier it was destined for me to get the knowledge at that time of my life… it was destined for me to get to know about another dimension I was oblivious from... Having said that now comes the part that where do I stand NOW? What is the motivation level? What happened with all those fears and stresses??

To start with, I want to confess that I am not writing this piece of material to convince anyone. I don’t care if anyone believes me or not. I am writing it coz I found myself bound to do that. I can’t and I don’t want to lose these precious feelings anymore. To many who will read this, it might be a vague and meaningless crap but its precious to me and that’s what matter!! There are gazillion of thoughts twisting in my mind right now and to grasp them all is a tough job but still I want to try so here I go:

God created human beings as ASHRAF UL MAKHLUKAT. Allah Almighty gave open invitation to His mankind to learn and explore. So I would like to take it as a primary knowledge to something more superior and ultimate. I want to learn it like a new subject in my syllabus of life. A great religious scholar said “ Mar jao marney sey pehlay” i.e “ die before dying” and it says it all. We as Muslims can not and should not try to emprison our brains to the set standard we were taught so far.

SO What was taught to me in this new dimension workshop? The spirit of it is that be a good human being, don’t harm anyone, only think POSITIVE, have FAITH in yourselves which ultimately leads you to have faith in Creator, be Motivated, concentrate your energies to something productive, creative and try to get to know the inner self… try to get to know the spirit within your body which is immortal and the TRUTH, try to get rid of feelings of hatred, insanity, try to surrender yourself to the Creator and YES!! I was trained that I should think of myself superior to all other creatures in this world because GOD gave me this superiority by giving me a free mind to think and decide for myself, as this distinguishes me from animals and other creations of Allah who are bound and can’t think beyond a certain set limit! So that’s what Islam teaches us, that’s what Prophets of Allah taught us, that’s what Waliullah preach us….and how can it lead to disaster or how can it lead to mistrust or loss of faith…It just cant!! It’s just ANOTHER way of doing things. Some good hundreds of years back if we study the history of Yogiz and Lamay’s its very obvious that they achieved all those POWERs by first becoming better human beings..they used to eat less, they used to help mankind… they used to talk less, think more about purpose of life given to them? That all can be easily back-rooted to the concept of TAQWA in islam. Though they were not Muslims but what we call “FANA FIN NAFS”….thats the Formula for their success….and that’s what I have been taught and it can be anything but distraction from religion!!

Now what happened to me?? with all these ambiguities and uncertainities I kept doing what I was supposed to do… and wow I got answers …not from anyone else…. My inner conscience answered me …justified me… satisfied me. so now from this day onwards there is not just a fourth dimension to me… there are endless dimensions… we are right now not even able to handle this one extra dimension and its like a fantasy world for us and its just because our faith is shaky. May Allah make me capable enough to understand His glory and splendor. Human body is bound to this physical plane but soul is set free… and its just the matter of time...Allah can just remove the covers from your eyes and you can see a whole new world. For there were pious people of Allah who were blessed with more than 300 knowledge’s of this world…and even more and there are people who extract hundreds of meanings from one verse of Holy Quran. I know and I believe that they are very blessed beings of Allah I am nothing but I can try to become better than who I am right now… I know we have got divine power and divine knowledge in form of Holy Quran and Prophets and Saints, and I have strong believe there is power in every word of Quran and if I meditate I can increase my awareness to a point where I might one day realize the truth of life and truth of my existence. And as our Prophet SAW said and I quote “ Jis ney apney aap ko pehchan lia usney apney RAB ko pehchan lia”. So why not take one step ahead and that too with confidence!!

so coming to the conclusion….. I have got a clue how to transform this Science …this Mind Science to a more spiritual thing…so from this day onwards I am gonna get all such knowledge without any hesitation and transform it according to my understanding and I have staunch believe God is there to show me more paths and more horizons are waiting there for me to be probed. May Allah give me strength and make me a better person and May Allah bestow His blessings and Noor on everyone including me and especially all those who are helping me in this journey (Ameen).