Monday, May 15, 2006

..aNd sO life mOvEs oN..


Another year disappeared…Somewhere the time lost the track of hope and travelled on..somewhere the hope took over every other thought and moved me on and on...i saw summer come...spring cry...autumn die…and winter high.. all these sun shines and downtimes made me snooty..i sang a song of silver shadows..i whistled the life’s most breathtaking rhymes and I faced the ugliest thunderstorms.. thats an ongoing process till I die…I inferred life is merely a phase..wots today will be vanished tomorrow....still as I look back i find that im a totally changed person than wot I was one year back..strange how life is.. unpredictable, surprising and most alluring at times.. happy that the waves of life moved me closer to the shore… moved me to an island of beautiful dreams and showed me the meanings of life..relationships..everything..made me a more composed person..so all in all it was a very very veryyyyyyyyyy good year that made me a stronger and better person than I was..

It’s always a strange feeling every year this day comes..but its stranger this time..i feel OLD now ..shh just turned 23!! and as my phupho said last nyte life has just begun for u…so now im wondering about the wonders in hold of tomorrow for me.. my life definitely displays God’s supreme artistry..
..........................................................Aisha's state of mind..15th May 2006 05 am