Tuesday, July 18, 2006

fr3Aky...


Ok I accept am a freak.. a normal human being would not think about blankets and quilts in this flaming hot month of July. but I have this serious psycho disorder which doesn’t let me live without having my blanket and I cant think of sleeping if I don’t have it. My family made me realize many times that its not normal but recently the awkwardness I faced due to this sweet little wish of mine (to be provided with a blanket so that I can sleep) made me decide to carry my blanket with me wherever I go rather not to go anywhere in summers…. I went to stay at my cousin’s place and when I asked for a blanket so that I can sleep.. everyone was like shocked (as I had also requested not to turn on the air conditioner. its another story that I cant tolerate a.c. for more than fifteen minutes) and they made it so much a big deal that I was a bit guilty why I asked for it..but then I had to sleep man and I loveeeeeee sleeping so I made a point that I am serious and I need it..then my chachu made me climb up the iron ladder to drag the blanket from their store and then guess wot..everyone left me alone coz according to them they cant tolerate the sight of a thick blanket in this hot weather..so i mean this is tragic isn’t it.. anywayz it wasn’t over yet..the next morning I got up and found my cousins discussing with another cousin whoz a doctor about this abnormal behavior of mine and she suggested some tests for me ..now hellooww..does that really mean I am diseased..you can say I have some mental disorder but Only coz I feel cold in summers..doesnt make me SICK..waisey on a serious note I am thinking of applying some hypnotherapy..pata to chalay takleef kia hay mujhey..lol